AUCTION THIS WEEKEND - SELLERS NEED IT SOLD THIS WEEKEND!
Our sellers are on the move, southern shores beckon and a decision has been made to sell the family home to pursue their dream.
This light filled spacious home is situated on a level, elevated 2002 sq m block in a quiet neighbourhood in Innes Park North. Innes Park North is the southern suburb of Bargara Beach and is a highly sought after area for those looking for space (most homes are on half acre) and still being close to Bargara Beach and Bundaberg.
The meticulously well maintained property features:
* 3 spacious double bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning.
* Large second bathroom with Powder Room
* Large Air-conditioned living area with open plan, lounge, dining and kitchen.
* Huge, huge kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space along with stainless appliances.
* Security screens throughout home.
* Patios on three sides of the home.
* Huge Double Garage with separate third bathroom inside.
* Separate storage shed/workshop.
* Well established and maintained gardens virtually a Garden of Eden!
* Fenced Rear Yard.
And how about this ??
YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY WITH THIS HOME!!
3 KW solar power means free electricity and an income of around $1,200 a year.
* Subject to usage.
With beachside parklands, snorkelling sites and the sandy swimming beach of Rifle Range just around the corner, this is the perfect spot to call home. Call now to arrange your private inspection or check out open house times.
Property to be auctioned onsite on Saturday 26 May 2012 at 11.00am.
Written offers under auction conditions will be considered.
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION UPON REQUEST.
Air Conditioning • Built-ins • Close to Transport • Close to Shops • Close to Schools • Garden •