WHERE HEAVEN AND EARTH MEET --- TRULY AN AMAZING HOME -- NEW PRICE
Our sellers are itching to make a move - price reduction shows commitment to get the property sold.
Just special and spectacular - is another way to describe this interesting home. Words really cannot describe this home or the amazing feeling within its walls. Designed by one of the area's original architect designers, Earl Griffin, this home is one outside of the box.
Set atop The Hummock with sweeping views right from the city north/north east through the coastlines to the east, within a peaceful tranquil setting, the home is half way between the thriving town of Bundaberg and Bargara Beach.
High ceilings with exposed beams, polished timber floors, a flowing floor plan and a neutral colour palette create a modern ambiance spread over three levels. The interesting design creates the excitement of exploring the home where around every corner is a surprise.
FOR THE COMPLETE SUITE OF STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHS PLEASE VISIT:www.rwbargara.com.au
Also make sure you take a tour through this stunning home:
Or Click Below:
The tastefully appointed and light filled interiors include:
* Impressive timber walkway leading to front door entrance.
*A spacious lounge room and dining area that flows out onto the large balcony with spectacular rural and coastal views.
* Enjoying the view from the balcony is an experience which settles the mind and body and allows complete and private relaxation and rejuvenation from daily life.
* Also off to the west of this area is a private balcony perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and the stunning sunsets over the mountains and the awakening of the city lights of Bundaberg.
* An interesting study nook or with stunning views, just a great spot for contemplation.
* 4 bedrooms including master with a dressing room and ensuite. Fourth bedroom could also be utilised as another office or guest room.
* Fabulous chef's kitchen with flowing stainless steel bench tops, walk in butler's pantry and polished timber flooring.
* Sitting area adjacent to the kitchen offers another relaxation area.
* Laundry with large three door cupboard.
* Immaculate family bathroom.
* Separate lower level family room.
With plenty of space for the entire family this outstanding home also consists of additional exterior features such as:
* Sparkling in ground pool.
* Great pool bar entertaining area complete with built in bar and timber decking.
* Fully secure rear yard with landscaped gardens.
* 1000 Litre rain water tank.
* Pool, tool and garden sheds to keep the man of the house happy.
* Austar connected to the home.
* Crimsafe security screens.
* Covered outdoor area outside the bedrooms.
* Additional storage space under the internal staircase.
* Double carport.
Qunaba/The Hummock is the districts highest point and offers a 360 degree view of the picturesque Bundaberg district and coastline. It has a nature boardwalk extending from a beautiful tourist park with picnic and toilet facilities and meanders through the last vestiges of the original Woongarra Scrub. A recent study of beaches throughout Australia has concluded the region's beaches are amongst the most pristine in the nation.
Properties of this calibre rarely are available on the market for sale. Call now to inspect.
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Garden • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Close to Transport • Ensuite • Built-In Wardrobes • Views forever •